By Gulaid Dalha
Hargeisa – Somali Commentator – Hon Muse Bihi Abdi , The Chairman of the Ruling Unity and Development Party (KULMIYE)currently travelling with H.E President Ahmed Mohamed Mahmoud Silanyo who is in on a working visit to UAE meets with Sheik Mansour bin Zayed Al Nahyan, the Deputy Prime Minister of the UAE and at the same time the Minister of Presidential Affairs in the Emirate of Abu Dhabi.
During the meeting with the Sheik Mansour bin Zayed Al Nahyan, the Deputy Prime Minister of the UAE which lasted several hours, the two sides discussed matters pertaining mutual concern regarding the two countries relations.
- To enhance the existing cordial relation between the two countries.
- Security cooperation is on the various fronts such as – antipiracy and counter-terrorism.
- “We are the safest part within the region but we are still surrounded by an area filled with extremists, terrorists, criminals and pirates,” he said.
- “We look to share intelligence, information and notes on the subjects.
- The analysis up to support the UAE to the Republic and the government needs to help the country concerned to make progress on job creation and infrastructure.
- Somaliland Ruling Party Chairman and Prime Minister Deputy Emirates also discussed ways on how the two countries would further strengthen their trade relations and the movement of the two peoples across the two countries borders and other factors important.
On the other hand, Mr. Hon. Ahmed and the whole afternoon today will meet Sheikh Mohamed bin Rashid Al Maktoum, the prime minister of the United Arab Emirates, the UAE Vice-President, and director of Dubai, who is responsible for the extended invitation to Somaliland delegation in the United Arab Emirates.
ALLAA MAHAD LEH.